Saturday, January 5, 2008

untitled no. 2

i thought wat i wanted to continue d...
its.... ar.....

i hate starting again when everything seems to be perfectly fine and POOF!
everything's gone and i have to start over again.....
damn! i miss k1c so much....( even though i spent my fisrt 6months mixing with the people who i thought was friend type but turn out to be enemy type.... lolx... at least i found some of my bestest friends ever there.... even though most of the teachers hated me... other students thinking of me as a freak/ geek/unisex alien/bisexual monster....but whatever.... i stil wish i could study at blok lama...)

haiz....
monday seni lesson sure must go sio around the form1 classrooms... and if can bring somebody with me so i dont look like some 孤僻people which my BBFFs always say i am....
*BBFF= BEST BEST FRIENDS FOREVER!!!